Male Infertility / Infertility In Men’s
The disability of procreation penis is called male infertility. While The inability to have intercourse is called impotence
Types Of Male Infertility
There are two types male infertility.
- Primary Infertility
- Secondary Infertility
If the penis is accurate, healthy and be able for intercourse but incapable of producing children so this type infertility is called primary infertility
These are main common causes of male infertility
- Absence of sperm (Azoospermia)
- Low sperm count(oligospermia)
- Congenital defect in penis
- Sperm depletion(unable to maintain ejaculate size)
- Gonorrhea (a sexually transmitted infection)
- pus cells in semen (presence of seminal infection)
- RBC in sperm (excess red blood cells that is hematospermia)
- Impairment Of Testicular (Sperm are not produced when testicles affected due to swelling and inflammation in epididymis)
Two Real Causes Of Male Infertility
In my clinical experience, I have identified two major causes of male infertility
- First male infertility cause sperm continue to die due to malignant diseases
- Second male infertility reason is that testicles become useless due to swelling or a knot inside.
In addition, tuberculosis, Testicular inflammation, and testicular cancer are also causes of male infertility.
Spermatozoa are seen in semen and male has ability to produce offspring but due to internal or external reasons, sperm could not reach the uterus or don’t meet with female ovum so it is called secondary male infertility
First of all, perform sex for penis Intimacy is the only way to make a woman pregnant if there is a defect inside the male penis and not be able for intercourse then woman will not get pregnant
- Penis shortening or small penis
- Elongation of the penis
- Similarly, diseases of the Hypospadias ( birth defect in boys in which the opening of the urethra is not located at the tip of the penis)
- Epispadias (malformation in which the urethra ends)
because these diseases cause holes in bottom and top of penis, and during ejaculation, semen falls out of hole and the uterus
- Hydrocele (swelling in scrotum when fluid collects in the thin sheath surrounding a testicle)
- Hematocele (swelling caused by blood collecting)
- elephantiasis testicles (swelling of the scrotum)
- Testicular torsion (twisting the spermatic cord)
- Hernia (abnormal exit of tissue or an organ)
Male Infertility due To Female
Male infertility can also be caused by a woman, as long as spermatozoa are intact but there is a defect in female reproductive system, such as a missing ovum (egg cell).The second reason may be that if woman’s ovum does not meet with spermatozoa of man, it will not be male infertility, except female infertility.
Male Fertility Test Name
- Semen Analysis
- Testicular Biopsy
- Transrectal Ultrasound
Semen analysis is a test of a man’s sperm and semen. its results show how many sperm are released, how they’re shaped and how well they move.
What percentage of active sperm is a sign of health?
According to my experience, 50 to 60% of infertility patients are men’s.Therefore, my opinion is that need a complete investigation of males diseases should be tested in lab before treatment.
Semen Analysis Results Table
The following are healthy or normal semen analysis results, as determined by the World Health Organization (WHO).Since results can vary from person to person, results are given as a range.
WHO Reference Range
- Total sperm count in ejaculate (39–928 million)
- Ejaculate volume (1.5–7.6 mL)
- Sperm concentration (15–259 million per mL)
- Total motility include progressive and non-progressive(40–81 percent)
- Progressive motility (32–75 percent)
- Sperm morphology (4–48 percent)
According to my experience, if sperm is more than 60% active and their motions are rapidly and sperms are produced in natural quantity and volume of semen is above 2ml, then sperms of a man is valid to conceive a woman
Testicular biopsy is performed by creating a small incision in the skin of the scrotum.The test is most often done to find the cause of male infertility.when a semen analysis suggests that there is abnormal sperm and other tests have not found the cause.
Transrectal ultrasound (TRUS) enables high-resolution imaging of the prostate, seminal vesicles and vas deferens.transrectal ultrasound is the ideal method for evaluation of potentially correctable genitourinary defects in men’s
Infertility patients should be treated immediately because as they get older even if above mentioned diseases occur in male, their reaction completely destroys the testicles.Which leads to failure in treatment.
Assisted Reproductive Techniques
Surgeries for male infertility are divided into four major categories
- diagnostic surgery
- surgery to improve sperm production
- surgery to improve sperm delivery
- surgery to retrieve sperm for use with in vitro fertilization and intracytoplasmic sperm injection (IVF–ICSI).
In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
In vitro fertilization (IVF) is a type of assistive reproductive technology (ART).where an egg is combined with male sperm in vitro.ovulatory process, removing an ovum or ova from her ovaries and letting sperm fertilise them.
Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI)
Intracytoplasmic sperm injection (ICSI) is an in vitro fertilization (IVF) procedure in which a single male sperm is injected directly into an female egg.
Intrauterine Insemination (IUI)
Intrauterine insemination (IUI) is a fertility treatment.during natural conception, sperm have to go vagina through cervix, into the uterus, and up to the fallopian tubes. With IUI,sperm are placed directly into a woman’s uterus. which puts them closer to the egg.
Treatment of male infertility
- Salep Orchid 100 g
- Saffron 4 g
- Almonds without peeling 60 g
- Starch wheat 50 g
- Cow ghee 300 g
- milk mava (Khoa) 300 g
- Extract Fragrant Screwpine 80 g
- Koza Misri (crystal Misri) 600 g
Salep Orchid heals male disorders like erectile dysfunction and impotence.It is a tonic for nervous system and cures Oligozoospermia (lack of sperm motility), and Oligospermia (low sperm count)
Saffron uses in men to prevent early orgasm (premature ejaculation) and infertility. Saffron is also used for to increase interest in sex (as an aphrodisiac)
Vitamin E-rich foods encourage the production of sex hormones. Almonds have an abundance of Vitamin E, among all nuts and seeds, Eating nuts regularly could improve sperm health and helps enhance memory
Starch wheat being rich in all types of nutrients so helps in enhancing immunity
Cow ghee is a rich source of vitamin A, D, E & K. Ghee is improve the functioning of male and female reproductive organs. Women of reproductive age are advised to take two teaspoons of desi ghee daily to regulate hormones while in men the same amount of ghee improves sperm quality and motility
Khoa (milk mawa)
Khoa contains vitamin B which is a riboflavin. It helps to keep the immune system healthy and improve energy production.
Extract Screw pine
Screw pine has anti-inflammatory, anti-viral and antioxidant properties.It is helpful for treating weak nerves
Grind the Salep Orchid finely and fry Starch wheat, almond nuts and mawa(Khoa) in cow ghee, then cook Koza Misri (crystal Misri) chaash (When the molasses is ready)
Mix roasted items in cow ghee and let them cook for a while, then add Starch wheat powder to it and finally add saffron by solving it in Extract Fragrant Screwpine
Dosages and composition use
Eat 50 grams before breakfast
- Heals male infertility diseases
- Builds a man ability to have children in semen
- Useful in premature ejaculation
- Increases strength for impotence
Allah blessing is health and Muhammad peace be upon him (Messenger of God) favored the field of medicine.Therefore, treatment of prophetic medicine is most authoritative and valuable then over others treatment methods. Because Prophet’s method of healing is based on inspiration and revelation from Lord. Which cannot be compared to others. And in same way, trusting in Allah, supplication, medicine, charity, repentance, asking for forgiveness, good deeds and goodness from servants of God. are deeds that save man from suffering, calamities, and diseases.guidance of all these things comes to us from Prophet of God and his companions.
Abu Hurayrah say that Prophet (peace be upon him) said:
Allah Almighty has also sent down a cure for every disease (Sahih Bukhari)
There is good news in hadith for sick people’s so that they do not despair of Allah mercy because Allah has created a cure for every disease, only we do not know it but we can research.
Infertility Treatment In Quran
“I therefore told them, ‘Seek forgiveness from your Lord; He is indeed Most Forgiving. He will send down abundant rain for you from the sky.’ And will aid you with wealth and sons, and will create gardens for you and cause rivers to flow for you.
Spiritual Healing Of Infertility
Recitation Istaghfirullah doing it regularly 100 times a day will cure infertility,InshAllah
- Hakeem Muhammad Azam Sohail
- Saifi Dawakhana
- Call & WhatsApp.03456752811